Sunday, August 16, 2009





















Independent Blog Entry

Myself as a reader...

1. Reading book is GOOD


2. Harry Potter, Twilight, Ender's Game, A Boat to Nowhere, When my name was Keoko


3. I like Science fiction because it has lots of suspense in it. This motivates me to read more and more. Shakespeare is my favorite author because his book is not boring.

4. I always eat and drink while I'm reading book so that I don't fall asleep or get bord. I don't like noisy place when I'm reading my book because I lose where I was reading. Just normal and quiet place will be the best place for me to read.

5. I think it is good reading book rather than watching movie because movie shows all the images before you have chance to think foward. Also, movies can't show what characters' feeling is while book can tell inside stroy of the characters.

1 comment:

  1. Did you like Ender's Game? I thought it was a unique book.

    ReplyDelete