Monday, August 24, 2009

My story

Meeting Ghost

It was about 8years ago when I met a ghost at the camp. When I was about 7 years old, I went to camp up in the mountain. It was summer so it was hot and humid outside. The camp we were staying in was really weird. It was made out of wood and inside there was two bed. I could feel the wet air touching my skin. It was in horrible condition that I can see the mushroom growing at the corner. It was kind of creepy because the mood in the house was dark because of the wet woods.(exposition)
We ate dinner an soon the house became very dark. We decided to go to the bed early so we can have tour around the forest later. My parent took one bed and me and my brother took other. Parent and my brother fell asleep pretty quickly but I couldn't sleep because it was so hot and sticky. Suddenly, weird sound came from the cabinet. First I thought it was just a sound from outside but I could soon figure out that this weird sound is not from the outside but inside. I was totally shocked and scared. I was too scared to even call for my mom and dad. (rising action)
The weird sound was kept coming from the cabinet. I thought that this could be a friendly ghost who just wants to be friend with me. I decided to open the cabinet. I slowly, step by step, went in front of the cabinet. I took a deep breath and open the door. (climax)I was expecting to see the white blurry person like object but instead, I saw a cute little hamster scratching the door. I was quite a relief for me that it was not a scary monster who is going to bit my head of.(falling action)
Soon sun arose and I told by family all about the story. They said I was a brave young boy. I felt really good and proud of myself for doing such a thing. (resolution)

- Major conflict: Opening the cabinet to see what is making the weird sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment