Sunday, September 13, 2009

Clue #3

1. Literary theme is an abstract idea which is expressed through a work of literature. Themes can be related to life, social, or human nature. Usually, themes are not stated directly but buried deep inside the story. Also, each story may have different theme with other stories because not all stories are the same.
- respect
- revange
- loyalty

2. Theme of my life is to be the best person I can be. It is easy for me to just forget everything that I aimed for. For example, I am sometimes mean to my friends even though I know I can do better to them. Also, I don’t study hard even though I know that I should. For these reason, I aim my life theme to be the best person I can be to be successful in my life.

3. In my opinion theme of God’s plan for this world is to teach people about words of his speaking. I think this is the reason why Jesus came down from the heaven to show us the word of God. Also, death of Jesus shows that God is trying to forgive us and to protect us for the sins. He wouldn’t have saved anybody if he was planning to teach us nothing about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment