Sunday, September 13, 2009

READER RESPONSE

1. I sometimes go against my mother's wills.
2. Like Jing-Mei's mom, my mom took me to the America for the education.
3. Like mom forcing her to play the piano, my mom sent me to piano teacher even though I didn't wanted to play.
4. Like Lindo Joung, my mom has bragging friend who I really don't like.
5. Like Jing-Mei's mom, I disappointed my mom by not going to tutor.
6. When I was young, my mom asked me to do too much, but I couldn't do it.

I think this story is well related to nowadays life in Korea. Lots of Korean mothers expect too much from their children. They send their children to all these weird tutoring places. This may help to some of the kids but, it is not effective to most of the kids. It is important to find what kids are good or special at instead of doing tutor for all the subjects. I hope Korean parents will change their mind quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment