Sunday, September 27, 2009

QW

Think about a person who you met who left an impression on you (much like Effie left an impression on Neil). Tell a story about this person on your blog. Try to use a combination of direct and indirect characterization. Please also use figurative language at least three times.

There once was a girl who was really weird. She was usually quiet but sometimes laugh out loud. However, she welcomed everybody as if she was a family with everyone. Her love toward other people was as hot as flame. I think that is the major reason why everybody tried to avoid her. I got to have a talk with her because I lost in game with my friends. I found out that she was as kind as my mother. She looked really happy. She laughed and sang a song. However, I figured out she also had a dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment